Your guttering is fitted expertly and made to last…
We offer a diverse range of beautifully designed guttering products. This work is carried out to improve the look of a house exterior and can offer impressive results.
The maintenance of guttering is important to the health of the entire house. The role of guttering is big – transporting rain water down channels to avoid damage to the house is vital. And so, making sure your guttering, and the rest of the roofline, is in the best condition has a long term effect on the structural integrity of your home.
Guttering can get neglected. Not only does this cause potential damage, it can create an unkempt appearance with watermarks and a shoddy looking roofline. Entrusting guttering replacement to professionals is a wise choice. It can be a time-consuming process and working at such heights can be dangerous without the correct equipment.
We carry out a full guttering and roofline service according to strict health and safety rules. We organise our own scaffolding and/or access equipment and comply to the Work at Height 2005 Regulations. All our guttering is made from UPVC. This is robust, maintenance-free and long-lasting.
We supply a number of different styles including:
- Half Square Guttering
- Half Round Guttering
- White Guttering
- Ogee Guttering
- Dark Brown Guttering
- Light Brown Guttering
- Deep Flow Guttering
Guttering replacement is only part of the roofline service carried out by St Edmunds Windows & Doors, where we:
- 1.Remove all old roofline components including fascias, soffits, guttering and barge boards.
- 2.Remove and replace old felt under the first row of tiles
- 3.Fit new felt tray with concealed over fascia ventilation
- 4.Install a bird comb barrier to prevent birds from nesting in the soffits
- 5.Attach brand new Soffits and Fascias along with new UPVC guttering
- 6.Replace roof tiles back to original position
- 7.Allow you to approve new roofline before we complete the works
- 8.Remove all rubbish from site
The guttering, along with our other roofline products, come in a range of colours and styles to suit your home and personal taste. These include white, white ash, golden oak, rosewood, black ash and brown. Also available are dry verge and rainwater systems in co-ordinated colours.
All of our UPVC guttering comes with a long guarantee of up to 10 years against warping, cracking and discolouration.